Hi! Welcome to Mindfulness Mama! I’m Jennifer Landis – a thirty-something Mama to two beautiful girls, wife to one handsome hunk of man, and the brains behind the blog.
#MomLife is a lot of things. Gratifying. Hilarious. Exhausting. I’m not perfect – faaaaaaaaaaar from it – but here on the blog you’ll find some first-hand tips on parenting, managing your family finances, quick and tasty recipes, mindfulness tips, and everything in between.
Care to know a little more about me? Here are some fun facts:
- I grew up in northern New Jersey and have settled with my family outside the capital of Pennsylvania.
- PB&J was my fave growing up. Now it’s my big girls fave and it takes all of my will power not to eat her leftovers!
- I’ve loved writing for as long as I can remember and serendipitously wound up freelancing for a living!
- I genuinely believe they should teach you how to write and follow a budget in high school.
- I’ve run several half marathons and one full marathon and plan to run more races soon.
- Mindfulness meditation really isn’t as hard as it sounds and it’s part of my daily routine.
- I’m living proof that you can practice mindfulness meditation AND still be a hot mess!
- When my first daughter was born I knew right then and there what my purpose in this life was – to be a Mama.
Have something to say to me? I love making new friends! I’d love to hear from you.